Woo hoo!! A place for us to share our recipes!

Go down

Woo hoo!!  A place for us to share our recipes! Empty Woo hoo!! A place for us to share our recipes!

Post by Venus on Thu 16 Oct - 15:22

We seem to be sharing quite a lot of recipes, so I’ve listed them alphabetically so that they’re easier to find. If you have a recipe that you’d like to share, please send me a Private Message & I’ll put it on here for us.

If you have a question about the recipie, just send a private message to the person who the recipe belongs to. I really can't answer anything - I just post what I get.

Now ... go and buy some bigger jeans & tuck into the yummy recipes!

Last edited by Venus on Fri 17 Oct - 20:56; edited 1 time in total
Venus
Venus
Admin

Number of posts : 12405
Birthday : Cape Town
Favourite Quote : Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out & screaming, "WOO HOOOO! What a ride!"
Registration date : 2008-09-23

http://www.bridal-lane.com

Back to top Go down

Woo hoo!!  A place for us to share our recipes! Empty Re: Woo hoo!! A place for us to share our recipes!

Post by Sumé on Thu 16 Oct - 15:47

excellent idea! it's just getting better!! :lovethissite:
Sumé
Sumé
Devoted Member

Number of posts : 5589
Birthday : 28/12/1977
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Woo hoo!!  A place for us to share our recipes! Empty Re: Woo hoo!! A place for us to share our recipes!

Post by 2TA on Thu 16 Oct - 16:09

well done Venus - great job! thanks for doing this!!!! you're a super star!
2TA
2TA
Loyal Member

Number of posts : 12822
Favourite Quote : Everything happens for a reason...
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Niki on Thu 16 Oct - 16:11

Amazing, the picture you used (of the plate of veggies) should be of butter chicken though
rofl
Niki
Niki
Valued Member

Number of posts : 4885
Favourite Quote : "The happiest people do not have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus on Thu 16 Oct - 16:19

NvW wrote:Amazing, the picture you used (of the plate of veggies) should be of butter chicken though
rofl
Good idea.

Number of posts : 12405
Favourite Quote : Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out & screaming, "WOO HOOOO! What a ride!"
Registration date : 2008-09-23

http://www.bridal-lane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Niki on Thu 16 Oct - 16:26

Well done Venus!
Niki
Niki
Valued Member

Number of posts : 4885
Favourite Quote : "The happiest people do not have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl on Thu 16 Oct - 17:01

u r the best!

Cant afford to go up one more size! :lol!:
Liesl
Liesl
Valued Member

Number of posts : 3605
Birthday : Ruimsig
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Petro on Thu 16 Oct - 17:46

Great Idea! I tried a recipe collection on that other forum but found I was just about the only one that ever posted anything. This is great - I see quite of few of our friends already posted recipes - YUMMY!!

smile
Petro
Petro
Devoted Member

Number of posts : 5433
Birthday : Kempton Park
Favourite Quote : Live and let live
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sash on Fri 17 Oct - 9:26

:lovethissite:
Sash
Sash
Enthusiastic Member

Number of posts : 830
Birthday : Johannesburgh
Favourite Quote : In life go straight and turn right.
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 17 Oct - 16:23

Wow! Venus, you mean such a lot to us ladies!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down